2.01.2013

New Blog: trinawears.blogspot.com

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

"Denim" Top: Forever 21

Blouse: H&M

Pants: Garage

Boots: Steve Madden Troopas

Necklace: Forever 21

Bag: Zara

Watch: Michael Kors(MK5055)


I almost didn't write a post today because I was struggling getting dressed. I know this outfit isn't super special but it is typical Trina and I liked it well enough! I was just dying to wear this necklace that I bought shopping with my sister yesterday. I think it looks like a row of spikey bullets. So cute, and at under $10, it's a steal! This is the first real ootd that my boyfriend has shot for me and I think he did a great job! Hope everyone is doing well.

Stay fashionable! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment